The Final Report of the Balancing Services Charges Task Force has been published.
- If you have 15 minutes: read the 2-page executive summary.
- If you have 1 hour: read the 2-page executive summary, the summary of the 3 deliverables and the conclusion.
- If you have 2 hours: read the full report.
- If you prefer a presentation: the webinar that took place on 7 May 2019 gave an overview of the Draft Report and draft conclusions. Please note that the analysis and conclusion shared in the Draft Report of the Task Force remain unchanged.
The Draft Report of the Balancing Services Charges Task Force has been published for consultation, closed on 17 May 2019 at 5pm.
- An overview and summary of the responses is available in the Final Report
- All responses are available here.
Task Force Meeting Resources
Getting in touch
If you have any questions about any of the Balancing Services Charges Task Force, please don't hesitate to ask us:
- Charging Futures Lead Secretariat - National Grid ESO - Chargingfutures@nationalgrideso.com
To view the Terms of Reference and find contact details for Task Force Members go to the Balancing Services Charges Task Force home page.